Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The First Day of Class

During the first day of class we became oriented with the goal of this course and its content. From looking at the course objective and goals, I have determined that this class was going to be very interesting. I have always liked wondering what if? This class lets us make predictions of the future and learn about new advances in technology and humankind. I have actually recruited two more students to join our class.
We also were "indirectly" introduced to our classmates and asked what we thought would occur in the future. There were many interesting statements. I made the safe assumption that all of the world's people will use or be affected by the internet. I particularly enjoined a fellow classmate's prediction of finding extraterrestrial life.

No comments:

Post a Comment